Our Charter gives customers administrative and service certainty in a randomised world.
The Citi Medical Charter is designed to ensure that all MROs that call themselves “Citi Medical Assured” have and continue to strive to reach the highest standards both administrative and ethical in order so that any instructing party knows that when they instruct a Citi Medical accredited MRO they can fulfil all of their client obligations and offer the best service to their clients.
Our Charter includes:
- That the MRO will not pay any form of financial incentive to the Instructing Party of any other party involved in the claim in order to receive business. Such a prohibition goes beyond the bounds of the LASPO bill and includes payments to CMCs, Legal Expense Insurers, or indirect payments to related party companies.
- The MRO will pay all of its experts no later than six months from the date they accept the medical report.
- The MRO will reply to all correspondence within 24 hours of receipt.
- Each MRO will be compliant with ISO 9001 best practice.
- Each MRO will manage their panel of Experts to the best industry standard. All registrations and insurances will be checked and remain in date.
- Citi Medical will ensure that our software security is compliant with ISO 27001 and data is held in ISO 27001 data centres.
- Citi Medical will provide secure integration and web portal access to all customers.